If you are looking for a great entry level wetsuit then look no further. The Youth Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit offers performance, durability and a great value. Now updated with E4 Neoprene in critical flex zones. This suit is 100% Superstretch, meaning it's uber flexible, allowing for unrestricted paddling and maneuverability on the wave. Get the Dawn Patrol today and you'll be stoked!
Neoprene: 100% Superstretch
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4BB
- Flash Lining - As well as being incredibly warm, this exclusive new weave technology allows the Flash Lining to be touch dry in around 15 minutes from hanging it up. No more pulling on a wet wetsuit.
- Glued and Blind-stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
- Freeflex Neoprene - New superstretch Neoprene
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl Youth Dawn Patrol 4/3 GB Back Zip Wetsuit Overall A Pretty Nice WetsuitReview by Morgan Morgan
RatingDue to it being a unisex wetsuit, it fit very tightly in some places since I am a girl. Besides that, it kept me greatly warm, and dried quickly. Great buy!(Posted on 3/2/2015) 2015-03-02
- Rip Curl Youth Dawn Patrol 4/3 GB Back Zip Wetsuit Good suit that fits wellReview by Sean Sean
RatingI bought this for my twelve year old and it fits very well. He is very happy with it and it has extended his time in the water before he has to put on his hooded 5/4/3.(Posted on 10/13/2014) 2014-10-13
We bought the blue and yellow and the only problem we have had is that if you leave the suit inside out to dry mold develops on the yellow section. I have never had that problem before but have since seen other kids in similiar colored ripcurl suits with the same issue.
Drying it right side out has helped and the sun is slowing removing the mold.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Sizing Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy