Are you looking for a bit of fashion when you head out to the line up? The Rip Curl Bombshell Series was made for surfing and designed with style. Rip Curl and Alana Blanchard have created a collaboration centered around the ideal balance between function and fashion.
Alana is currently a member of the elite ASP Women's World Tour, and finding a swim piece to perform in the water ranks equally with how it looks. With the objective clearly laid out, Alana worked closely with the team at Rip Curl to produce pieces that reflect the best of both worlds. This collection showcases the collaborative efforts of Alana's distinct taste and the Rip Curl girls design team.
The Women's G-Bomb Cross Back 1mm Spring Wetsuit offers both amazing performance and great looks! This suit has a cute printed pattern on the sides, a crossover back and a short but secure front zipper. Made with E4 Neoprene this suit is super flexible, allowing for comfort and maneuverability in the water.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: E-Stitch Seams
Zipper: Front Zip
Model Year: Spring 2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSP4DW
- 100% E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever
- E-Stitch High Stretch Seams - E-stitch high stretch seams for unrestricted motion
- Strong Zip Closure - Secure 1/4 front zipper
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.