The Rip Curl Women's G-Bomb Booty Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit from the Bombshell Series offers both functional performance and great style! Look hot while staying protected with a booty hugging bottom, soft 1mm neoprene and long sleeves. This suit is sleek and sexy with a partial front zipper that can be left open as a deep v-neck when things heat up. Made with E4 Neoprene this suit is super flexible, allowing for comfort and maneuverability in the water.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: E-Stitch Seams
Zipper: Front Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSP4EW
- 100% E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever
- E-Stitch High Stretch Seams - E-stitch high stretch seams for unrestricted motion
- Strong Zip Closure - Secure 1/4 front zipper
- Rip Curl Women's G-Bomb Booty Long Sleeve 1mm Spring Wetsuit So cute!Review by veb veb
RatingI LOVE this! The cut is very flattering and the customer service was amazing!(Posted on 8/2/2016) 2016-08-02
- Rip Curl Women's G-Bomb Booty Long Sleeve 1mm Spring Wetsuit She loves itReview by ttmaverick ttmaverick
RatingI purchased this for my girlfriend and she loved it. We are surfers on the gulf coast of Florida. She wore it during a cold front that came through recently and the water temp was 60 degrees. She didn't once complain about the cold, so I'd say the suit did it's job to keep her warm. I strongly suspect that she wants another one. Great product and even greater customer service. I am actually looking forward to future purchases through this store.(Posted on 2/23/2016) 2016-02-23
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy