We all know that empty perfection await us in bitter cold climates. Don't be afraid to tackle those frigid barrels in the Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit. Starting with stretchy E4 neoprene, this top of the line hooded cold water suit utilizes insulating Mesh Skin Panels backed with fast drying E5 Flash Lining to soak up and retain the suns warmth. The quick drying Flash Lining consists of two engineered layers of softness that funnel water rapidly out of the suit making it one of the warmest and most comfortable wetsuit interiors in the lineup. The lower 3/4 of the seams on the Women's Flash Bomb are sealed inside and out with flexible, cutting edge materials, creating an external barrier to cold water. Setting you up for success in some of the coldest waters, the Flash Bomb Hooded Wetsuit expands the limits of your search.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: E5 Flash Lining Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6DG
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining
- Heat Absorbing Mesh Skin Chest and Back Panels
- Chest Zip Entry with a Lightweight, Durable Zipper
- Attached Hood with Adjustable Lock Cinch
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- 3/4 Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape on Stress Points
- 3/4 External Auqaban Plus Liquid Tape
- Flush Preventing Lock Slide Design Closure
- Stitchless Underarms Maximize Full Range of Motion
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Magnetic Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit Good quality, sizing problemsReview by NW_gal NW_gal
RatingI had had this suit recommended to me for cold weather SUPing. I followed the sizing chart carefully, but when the suit (size 10) arrived and I tried it on (inside my home), although it did fit me, I had extreme difficulty getting it off through the chest/neck opening. To get the suit as form fitting as one is supposed to, at least for me, meant that there was not enough room to remove the suit and get myself out of it in any normal (even with good effort) way. If one had handy help all of the time right there, or one was not in a hurry, this might not be a problem, but for me, the difficulty and the fact that nowhere do the measurements seem to address that opening size made this unworkable and a big disappointment.(Posted on 1/7/2017) 2017-01-07
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy