The Two Time SIMA Award Winning Rip Curl Women's 5/4 Flash Bomb Wetsuit is now updated with E4 Neoprene making this suit 30% more flexible and 20% lighter than previous versions. This Women's hooded 5/4 is one of the warmest wetsuits we carry, and will keep you toasty in the coldest conditions mother nature can throw at you.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: Internal E4 Taped Seams
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4DG
E4 Flash Lining - 30% more stretch, 20% lighter. Two engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available.
E4 Tape - Internal seams are taped with E4+ super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort.
E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
Chest Zip - A front closure system that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
Lock Slide Design - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Warm and flexible!Review by Cath Cath
RatingThis wetsuit is, as the name suggests, the bomb! So warm, but so flexible. I highly recommend it.(Posted on 2/12/2015) 2015-02-12
- Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit Warm and comfy Review by Jess Jess
RatingJust got this new suit and love it! size chart was right on, it's warm and flexible. Water temp is 51.4 and its 30 outside, surfed it twice yesterday after about 2 1/2 hours my feet were cold great suit!!(Posted on 12/2/2014) 2014-12-02
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy