The Women's Flash Bomb 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit 2012/2013 model is the top of the line women's wetsuit from Rip Curl. Rip Curl has taken the features from the Sima Award winning Flash Bomb and built it for Women. The all new chest zip features E3 Neoprene and Flash Lining with internal E3+ tape for increased flexibility. Full featured, and backed by the best warranty in the business, if you want a top of the line high performance fullsuit look no further.
Neoprene: 100% E3 NEOPRENE
Seams: E3+ Tape Plus Aquaban Combo
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2012/2013
Manufactures Part Number: WSMXDG
FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit. 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
100% E3 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
E3+ TAPE PLUS AQUABAN COMBO - Double taped to create the ultimate waterproof seal. New E3+ Super Stretch Tape allows unrestricted stretch and comfort.
STITCHLESS TECHNOLOGY - Double Taped, Stitchless Seams eliminate pin hole leaks, creating maximum stretch and the most waterproof, durable seams.
4 Way Stretch Back
- Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 5/4 Chest Zip Wetsuit 2012/2013 Great WetsuitReview by Jen Jen
RatingI love this wetsuit! It is warm and moves really well! I surf in Alaska and can last a couple hrs without getting too cold, and it's my feet that get cold first!(Posted on 2/17/2014) 2014-02-17
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.