As Rip Curl's flagship wetsuit and best performance suit for the ladies, the Women's Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip is packed with features and constructed using a vast array of quality materials and technology. Made for the surfer that wants the best wetsuit possible, the Flash Bomb pulls out all the stops with 100% E4 Neoprene, E4 Flash Lining and improved E4 Taped Seams.
This Three Time SIMA Award Winner continues to be the world's fastest drying wetsuit, dry to the touch in only 15 minutes. Full featured, and backed by the best warranty in the business, Rip Curl provides a top of the line high performance wetsuit that is hard to beat.
Neoprene: 100% E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: Internal E4+ Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4FG
E4 FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
100% E4 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
E4+ TAPE - Internal seams are taped with E4+ Super Stretch Tape allowing unrestricted stretch and comfort.
Stitchless Seam Technology - No pinhole leaks and more stretch for unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
Easy Chest Zip entry with lightweight, durable zipper
E4 Action Panels
4 Way Back Stretch
Adjustable Lock Slide Shock Cord
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.