Face cold water with confidence in the chill eliminating Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 4/3 Wetsuit. Starting with stretchy E4 neoprene, this top of the line cool water suit utilizes quick drying E5 Flash Lining, two engineered layers of softness that funnel water rapidly out of the suit making it one of the warmest and most comfortable wetsuit interiors in the lineup. The lower 3/4 of the seams on the Women's Flash Bomb are sealed inside and out with flexible, cutting edge materials, creating an external barrier to cold water. Setting you up for success in cold water conditions, the Women's Flash Bomb Wetsuit helps to expand the limits of your search.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: E5 Flash Lining Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6FG
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining
- Heat Absorbing Mesh Skin Back Panel
- Chest Zip Entry with a Lightweight, Durable Zipper
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape on Arms and Stress Points
- 3/4 External Auqaban Plus Liquid Tape
- Flush Preventing Lock Slide Design Closure
- Stitchless Underarms Maximize Full Range of Motion
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Magnetic Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Women's Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit BombReview by Jensi Jensi
RatingFit is great, i'm 5'5" 120 with really broad shoulders & got a 6. Super warm, was up in san simeon with water in the low 50's & it was just right. The only qualm I have is WTF is up with the 'key' pocket. There is NO tie, just a janky little open bag thing. Not something I trust to hold a $300 valet key. Come on RipCurl! did you think my boyfriend would hold it for me?(Posted on 12/16/2016) 2016-12-16
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy