The Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is an lightweight capsule made with a combination of warm Ultralite and stretchy E4 Neoprene. This suit is priced economically but still has the flexibility that you want for a full range of motion and is quite durable. With an easy back zip entry and cute color options, this spring suit will protect you from the elements and keep a smile on your face.
The Bombshell Series brings you flattering fashion and high performance at a great value. Perfect for cool to warm water, this is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a price point suit with the quality you know you get from Rip Curl.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSP4FW
- E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene available from Rip Curl.
- Ultralite Neoprene - Exceptionally durable and warm neoprene with a soft hand feel.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- Back Zip Closure - Full length back zip entry for easy in and out.
- Mesh Seals - Seals around arms and legs that create a secure fit to prevent flushing
- Key Stash Pocket - Internal pocket with key loop
- Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Exactly what I wantedReview by RahRahGreatLakes RahRahGreatLakes
RatingThis is the perfect wet suit for me. I had weight loss surgery 10 years ago and not yet had skin tightening surgey. This suit covers my upper arms and upper thighs, exactly what I wanted it to do. Now, FINALLY I feel comfortable in a swimming pool or lake, beach, etc setting. I was wearing board shorts and rash guards, but this suit is much easier to move around in. It's life-changing! Thank you Rip Curl and Cleanline♡.(Posted on 8/5/2016) 2016-08-05
- Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great WetsuitReview by Colleen Colleen
RatingThe perfect suit to help take the chill off during those early morning snorkeling and SUP trips. The suit fits very well, is very well constructed, and is true to its size.(Posted on 9/14/2015) 2015-09-14
- Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit WonderfulReview by Sharon Sharon
RatingExcellent quality and sizing was true. Exceeded my expectations!(Posted on 4/14/2015) 2015-04-14
- Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great!Review by Delicate Delicate
RatingVery comfortable and cute. Material is soft. Great for warmer weather snorkeling. Keeps you warm and coZy to maximize snorkel time. Prompt delivery and excellent service. Thank you(Posted on 4/7/2015) 2015-04-07
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy