The Women's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit offers performance, durability and a great value. Built as a user friendly back zip wetsuit, the Dawn Patrol is the perfect entry level suit for the surfer focused on comfort and warmth. With cozy Flash Lining in the back panel and a batwing water barrier system this suit prevents chilly flushing from around the neck and keeps your core nice and toasty. Now updated with E4 Neoprene in critical flex zones and FreeFlex Super Stretch the Dawn Patrol has everything you need to get out in the waves and have fun. Affordable, durable and comfortable.. what are you waiting for? Go surf!
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene/FreeFlex Super Stretch
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4GW
E4 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
FREEFLEX NEOPRENE - Specially developed super stretch neoprene at a mid tier price point.
E4 FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
GBS SEAMS - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
BATWING SYSTEM - The batwing provides a barrier from water entry and coldwater flushing.
BLUE STEEL SEALED ZIP - Water resistant, steel head zipper with engineered overlapping teeth and a urethane coating.
STITCHLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit Rip Curl 3/2Review by Sofia Sofia
RatingEven better than in the picture, comfy and warm.(Posted on 2/12/2015) 2015-02-12
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy