THE H-BOMB HEATED VEST
The H-Bomb Heated Vest uses the proven technology and durability of the H-Bomb full suits in a versatile E3 vest that can be worn under any wetsuit. This is the absolute Ultimate in power heated vests and uses only the very best material and components, and is water-proofed to the high standard needed for serious in-surf use.
100% E3 Neoprene - 0.3mm
The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
Ultimate Heating System
Carbon Fiber Heating System covers more than 4 times our competitors heating area.
Slim-line Power Source
New single battery system with built in switch. Rechargeable lithium-ion 7.4v battery encased in engineered waterproof casing. Vibration controlled switch with built in LED light.
The vest uses our Ultimate certified technology from the H-Bomb Steamer, already 3 years in the water.
Side Zip Entry
Easy in and out, reduces stress on heating system.
- Rip Curl Wetsuits H-Bomb Heated Vest Rip Curl Heated VestReview by Andy Toothman Andy Toothman
RatingI have surfed regularly in the NW since 1970 and have been fortunate to benefit from the improvements in wetsuit technology. This year I purchased a Rip Curl heated vest. A big investment for something so small but it has exceeded my expectations. The only negative feature is the on/off switch. It is very difficult to turn it on or adjust the temperature setting through your wetsuit, especially when wearing gloves. I just turn it on low setting when putting on my wetsuit and it stays warm for the 2 1/2 hours claimed by Rip Curl.(Posted on 2/3/2014) 2014-02-03
Write Your Own Review
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy