The Rip Curl Flash Bomb 7mm Round Toe Boots have been re-engineered from the sole up and are ready for some waves. Built with a low-profile, super soft sole, the Flash Bomb Booties offer protection while still allowing your feet to feel the board through the boots. Lined with soft and cozy Flash Lining and constructed using 100% E4 Neoprene, these cold water surf boots remain flexible and will keep your toes warm in some of the chilliest waters.
- Low Profile Super Soft Sole
- 7mm E4 Neoprene
- Warm and Soft Flash Lining
- Slide On System for Easy Off and On
- Velcro Foot and Shaft Compression Strap
- Sole Cutaways for Maximum Grip and Feel
- E4 Seam Tape on Stress Points
- Round Toe Design
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7mm Round Toe Boots great board feel, 1 design flawReview by jay jay
RatingComfy boots, warm, Dry fast and have a very good board feel with the thin soles. The one design flaw is the sipes on the sole of the boots. 20 surfs and the sipes are beginning to tear open allowing water to flow in. Hoping ripcurl will see this flaw and change the design.(Posted on 4/14/2016) 2016-04-14
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7mm Round Toe Boots Excellent Review by Johnny Johnny
RatingThese booty's are so warm feels like my feet are sweating. A friend told me about them so I bought a pair. I am totally pleased.(Posted on 12/18/2015) 2015-12-18
Write Your Own Review
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Rip Curl Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy