The Flash Bomb Gloves are the ultimate in performance and warmth. This Series has been updated with E4 Flash Lining making them lighter and more durable.
- Flash Lining
- Silicon Palm
- Double Lined E3 Neoprene
- Detachable Wrist Strap
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7/5mm Mittens - 2015 comfortReview by Jay Jay
RatingThese gloves are very warm. You definitely have to be sure that its a cold water day otherwise your going to be sweating in these. They are also very cozy,( think snowboard mitts in the snow although your in an ocean). The one thing that makes them a little challenging is they are a bit cumbersome and can make gripping your board difficult especially in critical clean up sets where deep quick duck dives are needed for instance. A sacrifice for being able to stay out longer and have warm hands on the good days.(Posted on 9/6/2015) 2015-09-06
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7/5mm Mittens - 2015 Warm glovesReview by O.C. Scott O.C. Scott
RatingI expected at least the thumb, sittin out there all by itself, to get cold in 37 degree water. But no, the lone digit was just fine. Very pleased!(Posted on 2/16/2015) 2015-02-16
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7/5mm Mittens - 2015 Toasty Mitts! YES! BUY THESE!Review by northeast858 northeast858
RatingI've surfed these mitts through 3 New England winters and they kept my hands and fingers very warm. I would highly recommend them!(Posted on 9/19/2014) 2014-09-19
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy