The Rip Curl Flash Bomb 7/5mm Mitten Gloves keep your fingers safe from hand-numbing super cold water. The mitten style design groups your fingers together for ultimate warmth while allowing your thumb to move freely so you can still grip your board for duck-dives and barrel tucks. Constructed of stretchy E4 Neoprene, these gloves are double lined for durability and taped on all seams to prevent leaks. The soft Flash Lining provides extra insulation, a cozy feel and has quick dry properties. Sealed for maximum warmth and finished with a super grippy gel textured palm, the Flash Bomb's are the ultimate performance wetsuit gloves.
- Double Lined E4 Neoprene
- E4 Flash Lining
- Gel Texture Palm Grip
- Low Profile Heat Tape Seal
- 7mm Hand/5mm Cuff
- Mitten Design
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7/5mm Mitten Gloves AmazingReview by Rodney Rodney
RatingI'm really surprised at how toasty these mittens keep my hands. I've been out for hours in 40 degree water and air temps in the 20s, and not once have my hands gotten cold. Highly recommend these for cold water, winter surfing.(Posted on 2/12/2016) 2016-02-12
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy