Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5mm Round Toe Wetsuit Boots
Flash Bomb booties are stretchy and flexible wetsuit boots made with cozy Flash Lining that is found throughout the Flash Bomb Series. Made from two lighweight layers, the Flash Lining does a great job at reducing water retention for a quicker dry time while still providing the Ultimate in Cold Water Performance.
- Flash Lining
- Round Toe
- Stitchless Compression System
- Supersoft Sole
- Pull On Heel Strap
- Velcro Shaft Closure
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 5mm Round Toe Wetsuit Boots - 2015 Great bootie, but remember to order one size upReview by Andy Andy
RatingI ordered flash bomb round toe as a spring/summer bootie for northern Europe. Usually I am using size 8, but when they arrived, I found out size 8 where way to small. I should have ordered them at least one size up. If you are in doubt about size, don hesitate to send an e-mail to the staff at Cleanline before ordering. I did not and the booties ended up as a gift for some else. (I did not want to use the return service for a pair of booties between Europe and US). I still wish I had sent the staff an e-mail before ordering, because they felt soft, almost like bar foot!(Posted on 6/10/2015) 2015-06-10
Write Your Own Review
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Rip Curl Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy