Bringing warmth and protection in cooler waters. the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3mm Split Toe Boots offer maximum board contact and the supreme comfort of cozy Flash Lining. Made with a hidden split toe design, the Flash Bomb HST Booties can provide a slightly wider spread of the foot creating improved balance. Constructed with a low-profile, super soft sole, and built using 100% E4 Neoprene, these cool water surf boots remain flexible and will keep your toes warm for many sessions to come.
- Low Profile Super Soft Sole
- 3mm E4 Neoprene
- Warm and Soft Flash Lining
- Slide On System for Easy Off and On
- Velcro Foot and Shaft Compression Strap
- Sole Cutaways for Maximum Grip and Feel
- E4 Seam Tape on Stress Points
- Hidden Split Toe Design
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3mm Split Toe Boots Great warm booties! Review by SocalGirl SocalGirl
RatingWear a 7 1/2 in shoes/heels/boots. Bought these in 8 because that was closest size in stock. Very pleased they kept my feet warm and only a tiny bit of water made its way in. Only con was took a long time to dry out. Twice as long to dry as my whole wetsuit.(Posted on 4/4/2017) 2017-04-04
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3mm Split Toe Boots 2 starsReview by Surfer Surfer
RatingThese boots are not true to size. They run very, very small. Had to return for a larger size.(Posted on 12/28/2015) 2015-12-28
Write Your Own Review
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Rip Curl Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy