The Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3mm Hood offers complete coverage from the brutal ice cream headaches that duck-diving cold water waves dish out. This hearty 3mm wetsuit hood has a gasket to tuck inside your wetsuit neck to prevent flushing and soft Flash Lining on the interior for a cozy, comfortable fit. With a brim to shield the sun and drain water away from your eyes and a heat absorbing smooth skin exterior, this is a great option for protecting your noggin in the surf.
- 3mm E4 Neoprene
- Soft and Comfortable Flash Lining
- E4 Taped for Stronger Seams
- Pull cord with Slimline Lock for a Secure Fit
- Cord Lock Down Eliminates a Loose Flappy Pull Cord
- Pre-Shaped Chin Cup for Comfort
- Double Lined for Easy On and Off
- Thermal Smooth Skin Exterior
- Internal Neck Gasket
Write Your Own Review
The following is just a guide. Fit varies from brand to brand and person to person. Measure the full circumference of your head and neck. If one measurement is larger than the indicated size, you might want to choose the larger size.
|XS||14.5″ / 36.75 cm||20.5″ / 52 cm|
|S||14.75″ / 37.5 cm||21.5″ / 54.5 cm|
|M||15″ / 38 cm||22.5″ / 57 cm|
|L||15.5″ / 39.25 cm||23.5″ / 59.5 cm|
|XL||16″ / 40.5 cm||24.5″ / 62.25 cm|
|XXL||16.5″ / 42.5 cm||25.5″ / 64.75 cm|
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy