When the hand numbing cold creeps down your fingers it's time to bust out the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves. Constructed of stretchy E4 Neoprene, these gloves are double lined for durability and taped on all seams to prevent leaks. The soft Flash Lining provides extra insulation, a cozy feel and has quick dry properties. Sealed for maximum warmth and finished with a super grippy gel textured palm, the Flash Bomb's are the ultimate performance wetsuit gloves.
- Double Lined E4 Neoprene
- E4 Flash Lining
- Gel Texture Palm Grip
- Low Profile Heat Tape Seal
- 3mm Hand/2mm Cuff
- 5 Finger Design
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves last longer than mostReview by Jay Jay
RatingI have tried just about every glove under the sun. Trying to find ones that hold up for a decent amount of time. Every pair I have tried tear on a seam or wear out in the palm. These have come out in second place with Patagonia being the longest lasting ones I have had. These Ripcurl lasted 3 months and then wore thin in the palm and began allowing water in. Once this occurs it is no fun to wear them. You can feel the cold of the water and the worst part is the gloves fill up with water creating weight and becoming balloons on your hands. Anyway these have lasted longer than most and are very comfortable with a grippy textured palm and fingers.(Posted on 10/25/2016) 2016-10-25
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves Top qualityReview by Nico Nico
RatingReally confortable and warm gloves, equiped with all the top features from rip curl. The only con is that the size chart didn´t work out for me; got a size M and resulted a bit small.(Posted on 7/12/2016) 2016-07-12
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves Middle glovesReview by Hoss Hoss
RatingI have 7mm that pretty much keep my hands dry. Just stepped down to these for the warmer water temp. These are much more flexible and i like not feeling like a lobster paddling with weights in his hands. Flexible enough that my next step down is bare hands... I think.(Posted on 4/26/2016) 2016-04-26
PS cleanline is awesome! I love their personal touch.
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves Good handsReview by Rosco Rosco
RatingHappy hands in da cold water(Posted on 11/9/2015) 2015-11-09
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy