When the hand numbing cold creeps down your fingers it's time to bust out the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves. Constructed of stretchy E4 Neoprene, these gloves are double lined for durability and taped on all seams to prevent leaks. The soft Flash Lining provides extra insulation, a cozy feel and has quick dry properties. Sealed for maximum warmth and finished with a super grippy gel textured palm, the Flash Bomb's are the ultimate performance wetsuit gloves.
- Double Lined E4 Neoprene
- E4 Flash Lining
- Gel Texture Palm Grip
- Low Profile Heat Tape Seal
- 3mm Hand/2mm Cuff
- 5 Finger Design
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves Middle glovesReview by Hoss Hoss
RatingI have 7mm that pretty much keep my hands dry. Just stepped down to these for the warmer water temp. These are much more flexible and i like not feeling like a lobster paddling with weights in his hands. Flexible enough that my next step down is bare hands... I think.(Posted on 4/26/2016) 2016-04-26
PS cleanline is awesome! I love their personal touch.
- Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 3/2mm Gloves Good handsReview by Rosco Rosco
RatingHappy hands in da cold water(Posted on 11/9/2015) 2015-11-09
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy