Sleek and form fitting, the Rip Curl E-Bomb 2mm Gloves are a killer option for protection in cooler waters. These lightweight surf gloves are built with flexible E4 neoprene for a comfortable fit and have seams sealed with stitchless heat tape technology. The result is a leak resistant, quick drying glove that offers warmth for your hands when the temps start to drop.
- E4 Neoprene
- Stitchless Heat Tape Technology
- Gel Texture Palm Grip
- Detachable Wrist Strap
- Rip Curl Wetsuits E-Bomb 2mm Gloves Glovetastic!Review by Tillamook Jake Tillamook Jake
RatingI got these gloves as part of a setup to be able to bring friends surfing. I've heard they are super comfy and don't leak. They are holding up perfect, and I'm happy to have them in the gear stash.(Posted on 2/28/2016) 2016-02-28
- Rip Curl Wetsuits E-Bomb 2mm Gloves Great gloves!Review by Paul Paul
RatingI was looking for a back up pair for my O'Neill 1.5 mm Psycho gloves. The price seemed right, so I ordered a pair. They seem to be holding up well, are warm and comfortable + I also like the strap to minimize flushing. The strap is removable -if your a strapless purist & want to avoid straps of any variety. I use these gloves for kitesurfing and they thick enough to be warm, but still thin enough to work well for gripping the bar. They're basically the same thickness as the O'Neill 1.5 mm gloves.(Posted on 2/25/2016) 2016-02-25
Write Your Own Review
|Glove Size||Hand Measurement|
|XXS||6″ / 15cm or less|
|XS||6-7″ / 15-17cm|
|S||7-8″ / 17-20cm|
|M||8-9″ / 20-23cm|
|L||9-10″ / 23-25.5cm|
|XL||10-11″ / 25.5-28cm|
|XXL||11″ / 28cm and up|
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy