The Rip Curl Bomb Short Sleeve Rash Guard is an 8oz performance fit rashguard with 50+ UPF sun protection. Lightweight and form fitting, this piece sports a timeless Rip Curl logo and bold colors to make sure you're always visible in the line up.
- Flatlock: A seam construction that overlaps two pieces of neoprene with a six needle stitch for a breathable, durable seam
- Shock Cord Waist - A barrel lock cinch system that provides easy access waist adjustment
- Performance Fit: Slim fit with stitchless underarms for unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement
- Sun Protection: 50+ UPF protection
- Quick Dry: 91% Nylon 9% Spandex blend
Write Your Own Review
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.