The super flexible Rip Curl Aggrolite Vest helps you retain ultimate paddling freedom while reliably warming your torso. Made with flexible super stretch neoprene and an adjustable pull cord at the waist to ensure everything stays in place. Designed for performance and flexibility with clean, simple paneling and style, the Aggrolite Vest is a premium level surf accessory that will keep you comfortable in the water on those cool mornings or breezy sunset sessions. Live the Search!
- 100% Freeflex Neoprene - Super stretch neoprene for performance and value
- E-Stitch High Stretch Seams - E-stitch high stretch seams for unrestricted motion
- Pull Cord Waist - A lock cinch system that provides easy access waist adjustment
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy