Spend a little and get a lot with the Rip Curl Omega 3/2 Flatlock Wetsuit. Offering full body coverage from the elements, the Omega Fullsuit gets the job done with durable flatlock seams, strong and stretchy neoprene paired with core warming insulating panels on the chest and back. A no fuss back zip entry makes changing a cinch and with Rip Curl behind the wheel you can be sure your suit will treat you right in the water. Grab an Omega and give your search a fresh start.
Neoprene: Freeflex/Ultralite Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6KM
- Freeflex Action Panels in the Shoulders and Arms
- Ultralite Neoprene in the Torso and Legs
- Mesh Skin Chest and Back Panels
- Traditional Back Zip Entry
- Flatlock Seam Construction
- Internally Taped Stress Points
- S-Flex Knee Pads
- Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Omega 3/2 Flatlock Back Zip Wetsuit NinjaReview by Big dave. Big dave.
RatingMost flexible light Constable 3/2mm that I've ever(Posted on 10/28/2016) 2016-10-28
- Rip Curl Omega 3/2 Flatlock Back Zip Wetsuit Cowabunga Dude DudettesReview by Birthday Bomb Birthday Bomb
RatingBrian and the gang got this spot on for a birthday gift for my son. He is so "stoked" over the suit. A little snug but has inspired him to up the game on trimming down....Thank you for the awesome amazing service! You are our only surf connect! YOLO!!!(Posted on 10/26/2016) 2016-10-26
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy