The Omega Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is made of soft Ultralite Neoprene in the body and stretchy Freeflex Neoprene in the arms to give you an unrestricted range motion. The back zip entry makes the suit easy to get in and out of while the mesh skin panels on the chest and back protect against the chill of the wind. If you're in need of a quality spring suit that is warm and durable, the Omega might just be the warm water wetsuit you've been looking for.
Neoprene: Ultralite Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched Seams
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSP4CM
ULTRALITE NEOPRENE - Exceptionally durable and warm neoprene with a soft feel.
FREEFLEX NEOPRENE - Specially developed super stretch neoprene at a mid tier price point
FLATLOCK SEAMS - A seam constructed that overlaps two pieces of neoprene with a six needle stitch for a breathable and durable seam..
MESH SKIN PANELS - Smooth panels that absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill.
HYDRO-LOC COLLAR - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
MESH LEG AND ARM SEALS
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.