Taking your wetsuit to the next level, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb Plus is made for the surfer who wants the best suit possible, constructed with the most advanced neoprene, no compromises. The Flash Bomb Plus has every high-end feature that you will ever need and checks all the boxes for warmth, durability, flexibility and comfort. Built with stretchy E4 Neoprene, lightweight Titanium Airlock E4 Neoprene, soft E4 Flash Lining and improved Aquaban Plus with E4 Taped Seams, this suit offers total protection from the elements and unmatched comfort in the water.
The Flash Bomb Plus is not only flexible, allowing a full range of motion, but the Flash Lining is warm and feels incredibly good against your body. It traps the warmth in, not the water, and after your surf, it drys to the touch in 15 minutes when hung in the sun. Constructed with E4 action panels to maximize the 4 way back stretch and unrestricted seamless underarms allowing for high action maneuvers and massive performance capabilities. This suit has all the bells and whistles plus it's loaded with the latest ocean technology Rip Curl has to offer, get yours now to experience the ultimate in cold water technology.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene/Titanium Airlock Neoprene
Seams: Internal E4+ Tape and External Aquaban Plus Seam Seal
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM5PF
- E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
- Titanium Airlock E4 Neoprene - Sun absorbing thermal panels on the chest and back, lined with titanium and built with lightweight chambered constriction to lock in body heat and provide protection from the wind.
- E4 Flash Dry Lining - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
- Aquaban Plus Liquid Tape - External seams are sealed with improved Aquaban Plus liquid tape with slimline bead and more stretch allowing unrestricted comfort.
- E4+ Tape - Internal seams are taped in critical areas with E4+ Super Stretch Tape, reinforcing high stress areas and allowing unrestricted stretch.
- Stitchless Seam Technology - No pinhole leaks and more stretch for unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- Chest Zip Entry - A front closure system with a lightweight, durable zipper that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
- E4 Action Panels - The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees with 30% more stretch.
- 4 Way Back Stretch - Rip Curl understands the importance of stretch across the back for both paddling and body torque during turns. By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E4 Neoprene to do its job without the seam restriction.
- Adjustable Lock Slide Shock Cord - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Key Pocket - External stash pocket with key loop.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Contour Legs - Pre-bent leg panels for maximum comfort.
- S-Flex Knees - Tough and cushy knee pads.
- Seamless Underarms - No seams in paddle zones for an unrestricted paddle motion.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy