The Flash Bomb 6/5/4 Chest Zip Wetsuit is the receiver of the 2012 SIMA Images award for best wetsuit of the year, and is Rip Curl's flagship wetsuit. Pulling out all the stops, Rip Curl has released a truly next level suit that drys in only 15 minutes. Full featured, and backed by the best warranty in the business, if you want a top of the line high performance fullsuit look no further.
Neoprene: 100% E3 NEOPRENE
Seams: E3+ Tape Plus Aquaban Combo
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2012/2013
Manufactures Part Number: WSMOFF
FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit. 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
100% E3 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
E3+ TAPE PLUS AQUABAN COMBO - Double taped to create the ultimate waterproof seal. New E3+ Super Stretch Tape allows unrestricted stretch and comfort.
STITCHLESS TECHNOLOGY - Double Taped, Stitchless Seams eliminate pin hole leaks, creating maximum stretch and the most waterproof, durable seams.
4 Way Stretch Back
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 6/5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2012/2013 Fantastic, toasty suitReview by tonyk611 tonyk611
RatingFinally got out in this suit. Assateague Island in Maryland on April 5. The water was 40 degrees, the air 58 degrees with 15 mph winds. This thing was fantastic! Surfed for two hours and only stopped because we were exhausted, not cold. The suit is really warm and flushes very little water. There was the occasional influx of chilly water through the hood when fully dumped by a wave, but it heated right up. I am 5'9" and weigh 183 lbs. I ordered the Large Short and it fits great. It's a workout getting in and out of the suit, but that's the nature of the chest zip beast. The staff at Cleanline were awesome and did a great job with assisting me with my order.(Posted on 4/6/2014) 2014-04-06
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.