The Two Time SIMA Award Winning Rip Curl 6/4 Flash Bomb Wetsuit has been updated with E4 Neoprene making this suit 30% more flexible and 20% lighter. This hooded 6/4 is one of the warmest wetsuits we carry at Cleanline Surf... and now E4 neoprene makes it also one of the most comfortable.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: 100% E4 Stitchless Double Taped Seams
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSU4JF
E4 Flash Lining - 30% more stretch, 20% lighter. Two engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available.
100% E4 Stitchless Double Taped Seams - Double taped stitchless seams creating the Ultimate seal. E4 tape combined with Aquaban liquid tape for maximum sealing and durability.
E4 Tape - Internal seams are taped with E4+ super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort.
E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
Chest Zip - A front closure system that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
Lock Slide Design - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.