With an award winning history, it's hard to compete with the solid reputation of the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5.5/4 Hooded Wetsuit. Starting with stretchy E4 neoprene, this top of the line hooded cold water suit utilizes insulating Mesh Skin Panels backed with fast drying E5 Flash Lining to soak up and retain the suns warmth. The quick drying Flash Lining consists of two engineered layers of softness that funnel water rapidly out of the suit making it one of the warmest and most comfortable wetsuit interiors in the lineup. The lower 3/4 of the seams on the Flash Bomb are sealed inside and out with flexible, cutting edge materials, creating an external barrier to cold water. Setting you up for success in frigid waters, the Flash Bomb Hooded Wetsuit allows you to take the search to new lengths.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: E5 Flash Lining Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSU6OF
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining
- Heat Absorbing Mesh Skin Chest and Back Panels
- Chest Zip Entry with a Lightweight, Durable Zipper
- Attached Hood with Adjustable Lock Cinch
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- 3/4 Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape
- 3/4 External Auqaban Plus Liquid Tape
- Flush Preventing Lock Slide Design Closure
- Stitchless Underarms Maximize Full Range of Motion
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Magnetic Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5.5/4 Hooded Wetsuit Converted a loyalistReview by MrB MrB
RatingFirst of all I want to give it up for Cleanline and their customer service. Being a native PNW surfer I am proud of how they portray the PNW surf community. Now for the suit. I have been an O'Neill loyalist for years, but with the F-Bomb winning so many SIMA awards I felt that I couldn't go wrong. From the warmth, flexibility, and technology I can now see why this suit wins awards. There is so much flex in all the right places and I love the extra flex under the arms. The suit is definitely warm. I could see how it could be a little too warm for some, but I get cold in the summer with a 4/3 suit. The E5 flashlining makes you fell nice and snuggled by the suit. This is nice when the ocean isn't being so friendly and is slamming icy cold outside sets on your head. When duckdiving, there is no hood flood. This is a huge plus for me. Side note: The quick dry time is also legit thing. I could go on and on, but to sum up this suit, I would say that it did not disappoint an O'Neill loyalist.(Posted on 1/16/2017) 2017-01-16
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5.5/4 Hooded Wetsuit great suit and cleanline surf is awsomeReview by niko niko
Ratingi got the flash bomb in a MT it fits great and is very warm and comfortable. cleanline surf sent me free wax, stickers, a holiday card, and even starburst candy. ive done a lot of business with cleanline surf and it is deffinetly my go to website for surf gear, it should be yours too!!!(Posted on 12/7/2016) 2016-12-07
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy