As Rip Curl's flagship wetsuit, the Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip is packed with features and constructed using a vast array of quality materials and technology. Made for the surfer that wants the best wetsuit possible, the Flash Bomb pulls out all the stops with 100% E4 Neoprene, E4 Flash Lining and improved Aquaban Plus with E4 Taped Seams.
This Three Time SIMA Award Winner continues to be the world's fastest drying wetsuit, dry to the touch in only 15 minutes. Full featured, and backed by the best warranty in the business, Rip Curl provides a top of the line high performance wetsuit that is hard to beat.
Neoprene: 100% E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: E4+ Tape and Aquaban Plus Combo
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSU4NF
E4 FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
100% E4 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
E4+ TAPE WITH AQUABAN PLUS COMBO - Double taped to create the ultimate waterproof seal. External seams are sealed with improved Aquaban Plus liquid tape with slimline bead and more stretch. Internal seams are taped with E4+ Super Stretch Tape allowing unrestricted stretch and comfort.
Stitchless Seam Technology - No pinhole leaks and more stretch for unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
Easy Chest Zip entry with lightweight, durable zipper
E4 Action Panels
4 Way Back Stretch
Adjustable Lock Slide Shock Cord
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Good but not greatReview by Raja dat Raja dat
RatingPositive:(Posted on 10/20/2015) 2015-10-20
1) The fit, warmth, and flexibility of the F-bomb is amazing. No complaints in these categories.
2) Cleanline customer service was awesome and I will definitely order from them again
1) The only complaint I have is the key pocket on the lower left leg of the suit. The seams at this location is physically noticeable once the suit is on and resulted in a rash from the constant rubbing after using it for two days. Although it is small in detail, the location of this pouch is a design flaw and I am unable to wear the suit for more than two days. I will not buy another F-bomb in the future if this pocket is still in the same location.
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Great WetsuitReview by Abe Abe
RatingI love the Rip Curl Flashbombs. The 2015 version is outstanding, very happy with the product.(Posted on 8/17/2015) 2015-08-17
Cleanline has the best customer service, I will be ordering all my surf gear from them from now on.
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 great suit, great serviceReview by bstewbon bstewbon
RatingOnly used it once so far, but as expected. Warm, dries fast, and entry easier than expected.(Posted on 2/24/2015) 2015-02-24
Cleanline customer service is the best in the biz. I keep coming back...2 boards and this wet suit thus far. Keep it up!
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Fit,warmth,and ease of entry- all great!Review by Brian R. Brian R.
RatingI purchased the navy flashbomb 4-3 e4 chest zip wetsuit about a month ago from cleanline.First, I'd like to say that these guys are doing business right. My order for the wetsuit and booties also contained a complimentary t shirt, some wax, an a nicely personalized hand written note that they were stoked for me to get these top shelf products and said I should let everyone know how they worked out after I used them some. Well- I have. I'm about 5'10 /155lbs, and the suit fits me like it was a custom. The navy color is awesome. The fleece lining is super comfy on your skin and I believe helps you get this thing on easily. The zippers and closures are all top notch. It's almost a little to warm at this point in the season, but I do surf primarily in Lake Erie, where surfing is best in the worst possible conditions. This thing gets 2 thumbs up from me. I'd give it more if I had more thumbs. Oh- I almost forgot- it dries crazy fast!(Posted on 10/8/2014) 2014-10-08
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy