Solid performance and top quality come with the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit. The hassle free zipper-less entry means no awkward fight with lining up zipper teeth, no bulky zipper materials, no leaky zipper seams, no busted pull tabs and nothing in your way when you're headed to the water. Just climb in, cinch up and go. Zip free construction paired with the high quality, feature filled Flash Bomb wetsuit, and you've got yourself the perfect suit to tackle those almond barrels.
Built using stretchy E4 Neoprene and soft E4 Flash Lining, the Flash Bomb is not only flexible, allowing a full range of motion, but the Flash Lining is warm and feels incredibly good against your body. It traps the warmth in, not the water, and after your surf, it drys to the touch in 15 minutes when hung in the sun. This suit is made with top of the line materials and is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable in the water. Check out the Zip Free Flash Bomb for cutting edge wetsuit technology and top level performance.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: Internal E4+ Tape
Zipper: Zip Free/Zipperless
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM5RF
- 100% E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
- E4 Flash Dry Lining - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
- E4+ Tape - Internal seams are taped in critical areas with E4+ Super Stretch Tape, reinforcing high stress areas and allowing unrestricted stretch.
- Stitchless Seam Technology - No pinhole leaks and more stretch for unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- Easy Zip Free Entry - Offers light, unrestricted performance and efficient design for maximum stretch and comfort.
- E4 Action Panels - The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees with 30% more stretch.
- 4 Way Back Stretch - Rip Curl understands the importance of stretch across the back for both paddling and body torque during turns. By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E4 Neoprene to do its job without the seam restriction.
- Adjustable Lock Slide Shock Cord - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Key Pocket - External stash pocket with key loop.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Contour Legs - Pre-bent leg panels for maximum comfort.
- S-Flex Knees - Tough and cushy knee pads.
- Seamless Underarms - No seams in paddle zones for an unrestricted paddle motion.
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit FlashbombReview by Haole boy Haole boy
RatingNeeded my brothers help to take it off the first time..it's like getting out of a straightjacket, But i Think it's getting easier, now that I've stretched it out, kind of..it's really easy to get into, just tough to take off. Other than that it's super sick, dries almost instantly which is super clutch if you surf at night and need to go the next morning, super comfy and really warm almost the whole suit besides the arms is made of that super cushy almost cloth like material which is nice(Posted on 5/13/2016) 2016-05-13
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy