Don't let that perfect peak go unridden. Get out there fast in the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit. Offering Rip Curl's Zip Free Technology, the Flash Bomb delivers a hassle free zipper-less entry paired with insanely stretchy E4 neoprene. Add the better than ever, internal E5 Flash Lining from the chest all the way to the ankles, and you get a warm, comfortable and fast drying coldwater suit. Keeping your upper body fully flexible and the rest of you wrapped in the warmth of award winning, Flash Lining Technology, the Flash Bomb Zip Free Wetsuit is certain to keep a smile on your face as you paddle out for another.
Thickness: 3/2 mm
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: 3/4 Taped
Zipper: Zip Free/Zipperless
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6RF
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining from Chest to Ankles
- Refined Zip Free Entry Offers Unrestricted Performance and Maximum Stretch
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape on Lower 3/4
- Flush Preventing Lock Slide Design Closure
- Stitchless Underarms Maximize Full Range of Motion
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Magnetic Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit Awesome Suit Review by Robbo Robbo
RatingEast Cosst, New South Wales, Australia. Excellent suit for winter in these waters. Super snug, warm and flexible. Really do forget your wearing it.(Posted on 11/13/2016) 2016-11-13
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit Warm, flexible, comfyReview by Duke Duke
RatingGreat suit. Feels like you are naked. Perfect for SoCal water temps down to 60*. Highly recommended. I actually love wearing it because it is so comfortable and flexible you forget it's on.(Posted on 10/26/2016) 2016-10-26
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy