One of the most comfortable suits for mild climates, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit carries an awarding winning history for good reason. Starting with stretchy E4 neoprene, this top of the line surfing wetsuit utilizes insulating Mesh Skin Panels backed with fast drying E5 Flash Lining to soak up and retain the suns warmth. The quick drying Flash Lining consists of two engineered layers of softness that funnel water rapidly out of the suit making it one of the warmest and most comfortable wetsuit interiors in the lineup. The lower 3/4 of the seams on the Flash Bomb are sealed with flexible, cutting edge materials, creating an external barrier to cold water. Setting you up for success in cool waters, the Flash Bomb Wetsuit allows you to take the search to new lengths.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: E5 Flash Lining Tape
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: WSU6GF
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining
- Heat Absorbing Mesh Skin Chest and Back Panels
- Traditional Back Zip Entry
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape in Arm and on Stress Points
- 3/4 External Auqaban Plus Liquid Tape
- Stitchless Underarms Maximize Full Range of Motion
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Magnetic Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit Awesome wetsuitReview by Kone Kone
RatingBest wetsuit I've owned in 40 plus years of surfing(Posted on 1/11/2017) 2017-01-11
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit LuxuriousReview by Mick Mick
Ratingbest wetsuit I've ever owned! And that's at least 45 years worth.(Posted on 10/11/2016) 2016-10-11
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy