The Flash Bomb 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit is the receiver of the 2013 SIMA Images award for best wetsuit of the year, and is Rip Curl's flagship wetsuit. Pulling out all the stops, Rip Curl has released a truly next level suit that drys in only 15 minutes. Full featured, and backed by the best warranty in the business, if you want a top of the line high performance fullsuit look no further. The Two Time SIMA Award Winning Flash Bomb 3/2 has been updated with E4 Neoprene to make this suit 30% more flexible and 20% lighter.
Neoprene: 100% E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: E4+ Tape Plus Aquaban Combo
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSU4BF
E4 FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit. 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
100% E4 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
E4+ TAPE PLUS AQUABAN COMBO - Double taped to create the ultimate waterproof seal. New E3+ Super Stretch Tape allows unrestricted stretch and comfort.
100% E4 Stitchless Double Taped Seams - Double taped stitchless seams creating the Ultimate seal. E4 tape combined with Aquaban liquid tape for maximum sealing and durability.
4 Way Stretch Back
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 Excellent Service - Good Wetsuit Review by Steady Steady
RatingCleanLine really stepped up and delivered my new wetsuit in no time. The suit keeps me warm but is more restrictive then other Rip Curl models without the flash bomb lining. Overall very happy(Posted on 11/11/2014) 2014-11-11
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.