The Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro Long Sleeve Zip Free Spring Wetsuit is made with 100% E4 Neoprene, making it the ultimate super stretch wetsuit. Lightweight and performance oriented, this spring suit gives you unrestricted paddling motion and complete flexibility. Zip Free construction means no zippers to fuss with and a water tight easy entry and exit.
The E-Bomb Pro series provides maximum performance features for endless comfort and maneuverability. With glued and blindstitched seams, secure arm and legs seals and full arm coverage, this is the perfect suit for cool to warm water temps. Check out the E-Bomb Pro today and never look back.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene and E4 Action Panel
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Zip Free/Zipperless
Model Year: 2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSP4HE
- 100% E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene available from Rip Curl.
- E4 Action Panel - The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees.
- Zip Free Entry System - No zipper. Lighter, increased stretch and water tight. The most advance wetsuit design since the knee pad. Zip Free is the future of flexible wetsuits.
- Glide Skin Collar - Comfortable neck piece with a chafe-free edge and minimal bulk design..
- Glued and Blind Stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- Mesh Seals - Highly flexible and secure seals around arms and legs that create a secure fit to prevent flushing.
- Lock Slide Closure - A shock cord closure system allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Key Stash Pocket - External pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro Long Sleeve Zip Free Spring Wetsuit Great wetsuitReview by Bryce Bryce
RatingEasy to get on, fits perfect and feels really light. I'm happy I got it.(Posted on 5/11/2015) 2015-05-11
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy