Make your next surf better than the last with the help of the Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 4/3 Zip Free Wetsuit. The E-Bomb Pro has been a favorite for years, with its down to business design, and quality materials at a reasonable price. Premium E4 Neoprene provides massive stretch, the glued and blind-stitched seams ensure durability and the updated, low profile zip free entry create a watertight seal that locks in warmth. When you want pro level materials and fast paced functionality, the E-Bomb Pro Zip Free Wetsuit makes choosing the right suit a breeze.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: E4 Tape
Zipper: Zip Free/Zipperless
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6QE
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Refined Zip Free Entry Offers Unrestricted Performance and Maximum Stretch
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Internal E4 Tape on Stress Points
- Flush Preventing Lock Slide Design Closure
- Stitchless Underarms Maximize Full Range of Motion
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Magnetic Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 4/3 Zip Free Wetsuit RIp Curl, still the top Review by Paul G Paul G
RatingI have owned the e-bomb going back to E2 perhaps. F-Bomb gen 1, Flash Bomb, E-Bomb Pro and most in 3:2 except the Flash Bomb, F-Bomb and now this one. I love this suit. It fits me perfectly and there's no gaps ever in the legs where water will pool on Quik models and that might "just be me" so don't take that as a slap to Q. But I can't help it, I love this 4:3 , its not as restrictive as the flash, which feels like I am on a soloflex when I paddle by comparison... although when the going get freaking cold, the Flash is the one... I bet a lot of you would use this one in northern territories though because in SoCal, its currently 40 in the morning, and the water is 55-57 ish... I was sweating in this thing. No water felt like it made it in, and I just love the new E4. I have had Hyperflex, Quik, Rip Curl, and one XCEL. Still the best warranty, and best support also give it to RIp CUrl. No questions, no dancing, send the thing in, it gets done. No quarrels over anything ever. You should care about that too because in a year, if you find something does wear out prematurely and you do a lot of surfing, that repair or replacement can save you hundreds of dollars. I know I have been the recipient of a couple new suits over time and this is probably my 12th Rip Curl suit. I am stoked this one will take me all the way through winter , I am sure of it. down to low 50s this thing will pull it , no problem!(Posted on 12/27/2016) 2016-12-27
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 4/3 Zip Free Wetsuit Perfect FitReview by SGB SGB
RatingPerfect Fit! Have not got to try it out yet.(Posted on 12/19/2016) 2016-12-19
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy