The ultimate in high-performance suits, Rip Curl's E-Bomb Pro 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit has updated paneling for even more flexibility and performance. Pro level function means a simple bare essentials wetsuit with focus purely on providing stretch and lightweight performance. Delivering massive stretch, a smooth streamline fit and protection from cool water, the E-Bomb Pro nails it.
If you want ultimate flexibility then look no further as this suit has no restrictions. E4 Neoprene, glued and blind stitched seams and neoprene action panels, seamless underarms and 4 way back stretch ... this suit is 100% performance. Made with Rip Curl's Zip Free Technology, the E-Bomb Pro is unencumbered by traditional zippers or heavy duty seam welds, so you are certain to have a full range of motion and maximum comfort. A true team favorite, The Zip Free E-Bomb Pro is a super performance suit for coolwater surfing that yields top functioning surfing movement and allows for unlimited high action maneuvers.
Neoprene: 100% E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched) and Stress Point Taped
Zipper: Zip Free/Zipperless
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM5RE
- E4 Neoprene - E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
- E4 Neoprene Action Panels - The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back, and around the knees. Gives unrestricted performance across your back and underarms.
- E4+ Tape - E4 Tape is added to key stress points and junctions to increase strength and durability.
- Zip Free Entry - Now without a zipper, the E-Bomb Pro is more flexible than ever. Zip Free is the future of flexible wetsuits.
- GBS (Glued and Blind Stitched) - Triple glued, double stitched, allowing high stretch, strength.
- 4 Way Back Stretch - By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E4 to do its job without seam restrictions.
- Lock Slide Design - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Seamless Underarms - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- S-Flex Knee Pads - Highly flexible and durable knee pads.
- Contour Legs - Pre-bent leg panels with tough and cushy knee pads.
- Key Pocket - External stash pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit quick, great price, luv the suitReview by lyoncc lyoncc
Ratingquick, great price, luv the suit(Posted on 5/27/2016) 2016-05-27
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit Excellent Review by G G
Rating4.5 stars really. The missing half star is because the zipperless is hard to take off.(Posted on 3/28/2016) 2016-03-28
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit incredible wetsuitsReview by Mauro Mauro
RatingIt is a great choice. The store's service is fantastic.(Posted on 3/21/2016) 2016-03-21
- Rip Curl E-Bomb Pro 3/2 Zip Free Wetsuit Very niceReview by Jmack Jmack
RatingI find the zipperles a bit tricky to take off. I have this suit in zipperless as well as chest zip so prefer the chest zip, but otherwise it fits like a glove and is real comfortable. I'm always stoked with rip curl and always stoked with Clenlines.(Posted on 12/7/2015) 2015-12-07
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy