The E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit has been upgraded with E4 Neoprene making this hooded suit lighter and more flexible than ever. The contoured patterns incorporate a 4 way back stretch panel that provides optimal flex when paddling and arcing big power turns. This is great suit if you want something that isn't going to break the bank, but is flexible and durable at the same time. Highly recommended from central California to the Pacific Northwest to the East Coast depending on the season.
Neoprene: E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: E4+ Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4SE
- E4 Tape - Internal seams are taped with E4+ super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort.
- E4+ Action Panels - New E4+ neoprene action panels. The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees with 30% more stretch.
- Chest Zip - A front closure system that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
- 4-Way Back Stretch - By working with our team we identified the importance of stretch across the back for both paddling and body torque during turns. By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E3 to do its job without the seam restriction.
- Lock Slide Design - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Glued and Blind-stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Rip curl e-bombReview by Kenny Kenny
RatingBest wetsuit ever super light and warm(Posted on 9/30/2015) 2015-09-30
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Great for filling the gap between a 6/4 steamer and a regular 4/3Review by Andy Andy
RatingHooded rip Curl e-bomb ordered for northern Europe transition seasons, when it is too warm for a 6/4 hooded steamer or too cold for at regular 4/3. I have been using Rip Curl and Excel wetsuits for a long time. Rip Curl for summer and transition season and Xcel for winter. Personally, I find many Rip Curl wetsuits to be more narrower/tighter across the shoulders than Excel, especially this e-bomb. Over all it is a well-made wetsuit, perfect for filling the gap between winter and summer season, even it could have been wider in the shoulders.(Posted on 6/10/2015) 2015-06-10
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Nice suitReview by TunaCan TunaCan
RatingHad it more than a year now. I needed something warmer than the 4/3's I've always worn so I gave this a try on a recommendation from Cleanline staff. It has held up well and is just now starting to have noticeable leakage. Haven't had any problems with seams and rubber through the life of the suit, more than I can say for others. And the price is better than other suits in it's class. I have no problems zipping it, and I can get it off without help. Kinda important when no one is around to assist. I hope it'll last till the winter, and I will probably get another one if the model is still available. Only improvement I would make would be to make the chest panel neoprene instead of nylon.(Posted on 4/7/2015) 2015-04-07
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Great WetsuitReview by Mike Marshall Mike Marshall
RatingThe Rip Curl E-Bomb is one of the best wetsuits I've ever worn. It's super comfortable and really warm too. The stretch is in all the right places so it doesn't twist and bind causing rub spots or rash and it doesn't fill with too much water either. Great Wetsuit!(Posted on 3/3/2015) 2015-03-03
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Best suit everReview by Lee Adams Lee Adams
RatingI live in North California and surf everyday. I've owned about every brand of wetsuit on the market. Rip Curl has stepped up and owned it. The 4.5/3.5 hooded is the perfect combination of lightness and warmth without sacrificing any of the essentials.(Posted on 10/7/2014) 2014-10-07
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy