The E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is Rip Curl's ultimate performance wetsuit. Delivering massive stretch, a smooth streamline fit and protection from cold water, the E-Bomb continues to be a team favorite. This season the E-Bomb has been made even better by adding Aquaban Plus external liquid tape for increased warmth and comfort. Having your wetsuit sealed on the outside of the seams adds life to the suit and prevents chilly water from leaking in, keeping you nice and warm for more time in the water.
The E-Bomb is for the surfer who wants incomparable stretch and flexibility. Made with Rip Curl's most advanced E4 neoprene, your paddling and surfing movement will feel more natural, keeping a smile on your face and your wave count up. The combination of quality materials, high tech neoprene and flexible sealed seams creates a super performance suit for cold water surfing that you can rely on for many sessions to come. Built with a thickness for every water temp, try an E-Bomb today and feel the ultimate super stretch wetsuit.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: Aquaban Plus with Internal E4+ Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM5BE
- E4 Neoprene - E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
- Aquaban Plus Liquid Tape - External seams are sealed with improved Aquaban Plus liquid tape with slimline bead and more stretch allowing unrestricted comfort.
- E4+ Tape - Internal seams are taped in critical areas with E4+ Super Stretch Tape, reinforcing high stress areas and allowing unrestricted stretch.
- Mesh Skin Back - A heat absorbing thermal panel on the back that provides protection from the wind.
- Chest Zip Entry - A front closure system that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
- Lock Slide Design - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Contour Legs - Pre-bent leg panels with tough and cushy knee pads.
- Key Pocket - External stash pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit Good 4/3Review by Hoss Hoss
RatingClean line was awesome! First time I ordered from them and I'll get my next wetsuit here too. Hand written thank you on the receipt, free Rip curl shirt, two free stickers, and a bar of wax! Small items but I was pretty stoked. It's the little extra that I appreciate.(Posted on 4/26/2016) 2016-04-26
So, the suit: just got out of a new 5.5/4.5 hooded ebomb and I could feel the difference in the water with the 4/3 when I jumped in. The ticket Robert almost Kelly me dry. I could feel the water come in with this one. After, ten minutes though I was fine. Plus it's not a winter shot so what did I expect. I think if I was going to get it again I'd go with the hood because my neck got a little chafed; I think the hood held with that. Gotta pull my rash guard up higher I think. I did feel free without the hood though. Over all: good suit in the right water temp. PS, paddling was much easier!
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit perfectReview by raij raij
Ratingfit as expected. great quality.(Posted on 3/29/2016) 2016-03-29
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit solidReview by mt mt
Ratinggreat packaging with a personal touch and everything came quickly with no issues!(Posted on 1/5/2016) 2016-01-05
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy