The Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is now packed with 100% E4 neoprene and E4 taped seams. The E-Bomb provides the maximum in flexibility while maintaining durability. The contoured patterns incorporate a 4 way back stretch panel that provides optimal flex when paddling and arcing big power turns. This is great suit if you want something that isn't going to break the bank, but is flexible and durable at the same time.
Neoprene: 100% E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: E4+ Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4BE
E4 NEOPRENE - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
E4 TAPE - Internal seams are taped with E4+ super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort.
E4+ ACTION PANELS - New E4+ neoprene action panels. The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees with 30% more stretch.
4 WAY STRETCH BACK - By breaking the straight seam line accross the back it allows the E3 to do its job without seam restrictions.
GLUED AND BLINDSTITCHED - Triple glued, double stitched, allowing high stretch, strength.
LOCK SLIDE DESIGN - Shock cord closure system, adjust according to needs.
BLUE STEEL SEALED ZIP -A new improved, water resistant, steel head zipper.
DRAINAGE SYSTEM - 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
SEAMLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
S-FLEX KNEE PADS - Highly flexible and durable knee pads.
STASH POCKET - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Great wetsuit!Review by Edan Edan
RatingThis is now my 2nd e-bomb. Keeps you nice and warm in the cold winter sessions, 4/3 and yet remains super flexible!!!(Posted on 8/19/2015) 2015-08-19
Many thanks to the Cleanline crew for their great service and excellent prices!
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Great Wet SuitReview by Gordo Gordo
Rating3rd e bomb I have had. Warm and comfortable. Great cleanline service and price(Posted on 7/27/2015) 2015-07-27
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 great suitReview by surferdoc surferdoc
RatingTook it out today 6/1/15, air 65. water 55 and I was sweating! No leaks, very flexible, surfed for 2 hrs and felt great. Recommend this suit highly. I have a rip curl 4/3 flash bomb, and that suit is also very warm, but gets very heavy, especially after a few falls. The fuzzy lining inside holds onto too much water and weighs the suit down.(Posted on 6/1/2015) 2015-06-01
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Ripcurl Ebomb 4/3 FullsuitReview by MattV MattV
RatingThis suit is Epic and super toasty! Get one now!(Posted on 5/18/2015) 2015-05-18
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Super warm and flexible suitReview by Steve Steve
RatingAfter wearing a heavy 5/4 hooded suit all winter, this new suit feels like I'm wearing nothing at all, Super flexible! The water is still cold around here and thought I might be cold without a hood, but in fact I couldn't be warmer in this suit.(Posted on 5/12/2015) 2015-05-12
Overall, super warm and flexible suit, would highly recommend.
And Thanks Cleanline for the extra goodies with the suit!
- Rip Curl E-Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2014 great wetsuit for a good price Review by brooklyn surf brooklyn surf
RatingReally comfortable wetsuit, doesn't feel like 4/3 at all. Its very light and dries quickly. The size is good for me but it doesnt feel tight enough around lower back and some water gets in. Still I am really happy about it ,especially considering the good price. I love the chest zip system, I had excel drylock and some other excel wetsuits and I always had a problem with opening zip when you wipe out on a bigger day.(Posted on 5/12/2015) 2015-05-12
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy