The E-Bomb 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is packed with 100% E3 neoprene and 3/4 E3+ taped seams. This provides the maximum in flexibility while maintaining durability. The contoured patterns incorporate a 4 way back stretch panel that provides optimal flex when paddling and arcing big power turns. This is great suit if you want something that isn't going to break the bank, but is flexible and durable at the same time.
Neoprene: 100% E3 NEOPRENE
Seams: E3+ Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2012/2013
Manufactures Part Number: WSMOCE
E3 NEOPRENE - Superstretch Neoprene. Lighter, Warmer, more flexible.
E3+ TAPE - Superstretch Tape allows for maximum seam strength whilst giving ultimate strength and comfort.
4 WAY STRETCH BACK - By breaking the straight seam line accross the back it allows the E3 to do its job without seam restrictions.
GLUED AND BLINDSTITCHED - Triple glued, double stitched, allowing high stretch, strength.
LOCK SLIDE DESIGN - Shock cord closure system, adjust according to needs.
BLUE STEEL SEALED ZIP -A new improved, water resistant, steel head zipper.
DRAINAGE SYSTEM - 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
SEAMLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
S-FLEX KNEE PADS - Highly flexible and durable knee pads.
STASH POCKET - External zip pocket with key loop.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.