The E-BOMB 2mm CHEST ZIP WETSUIT now with E4 Neoprene. If you want ultimate flexibility then look no further. This suit is 100% performance and the new E4 Neoprene is 20% lighter than last years E3 and more flexible! The best just got better. The new E-Bomb 2mm Chest Zip wetsuit has done it again.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene and E4+ Action Panels
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched) and Stress Point Taped
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4JE
E4+ NEOPRENE ACTION PANELS - Upgraded from last years E3. The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back, and around the knees. So stretchy we've had to be carefull how to use it! Gives unrestricted perfomance across your back and underarms.
STRESS POINT TAPED - E4 Tape is added to key stress points and junctions to increase strength and durability.
4 WAY BACK STRETCH - By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E3 to do its job without seam restrictions.
GLUED AND BLINDSTITCHED - Triple glued, double stitched, allowing high stretch, strength.
LOCK SLIDE DESIGN - Shock cord closure system, adjust according to needs.
DRAINAGE SYSTEM - 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
SEAMLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
S-FLEX KNEE PADS - Highly flexible and durable knee pads.
STASH POCKET - External zip pocket with key loop.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.