The Dawn Patrol Plus 3/2 Wetsuit offers performance, durability and a great value. Perfect for the surfer that wants comfort and warmth but doesn't need all the high end bells and whistles that some of the more embellished suits provide. Now updated with E4 Neoprene in critical flex zones and external Aquaban Plus liquid tape for the ultimate seal, this suit has everything you need to get out in the waves and have fun.
Built as an easy entry back zip wetsuit with a batwing water barrier system, the Dawn Patrol Plus combines E4 and FreeFlex Super Stretch Neoprene with the water wicking E4 Flash Lining so it will keep you toasty warm and free from flushing. Affordable, durable and comfortable.. what more could you need?
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene/FreeFlex Super Stretch
Seams: External Aquaban Plus Seal
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4QM
E4 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
FREEFLEX NEOPRENE - Specially developed super stretch neoprene at a mid tier price point.
E4 FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
AQUABAN PLUS - Improved Aquaban liquid tape with slimline bead and more stretch
BATWING SYSTEM - The batwing provides a barrier from water entry and coldwater flushing.
BLUE STEEL SEALED ZIP - Water resistant, steel head zipper with engineered overlapping teeth and a urethane coating.
STITCHLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Plus 3/2 Wetsuit Very HappyReview by Hamakko Hamakko
RatingQuality suit, first time using a back zip in a while. I don't think I'll do it again, but the suit is great and Cleanline is a great company to get it from.(Posted on 5/11/2015) 2015-05-11
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy