The Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is an lightweight suit made with a combination of warm Ultralite and stretchy E4 Neoprene. This suit is priced economically but still has the flexibility that you want for a full range of motion and is quite durable. With an easy back zip entry and full arm coverage, this spring suit will protect you from the elements and keep a smile on your face.
The Dawn Patrol series brings you high performance at a great value. Perfect for cool to warm water, this is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a price point suit with the quality you know you get from Rip Curl.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSP4ZM
- E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene available from Rip Curl.
- Ultralite Neoprene - Exceptionally durable and warm neoprene with a soft hand feel.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- Back Zip Closure - Full length back zip entry for easy in and out.
- Mesh Seals - Seals around arms and legs that create a secure fit to prevent flushing
- Key Stash Pocket - Internal pocket with key loop
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great springsuit, great serviceReview by jr jr
RatingReally like the dawn patrol. I bought it to replace a 2:1 LS O'Neill hammer springsuit. The RipCurl feels lighter and thinner and more flexible, which is a plus in a suit like this. I'm generally a cold water surfer, and I like the cold (east coast)... even in summer, most of my sessions are early morning before work (and before the crowds arrive), so the air and the water are typically the same around 60 degrees... so I actually find the LS/spring with backzip to be really useful as a go to suit for short sessions when it is pretty cool, or long sessions when it is not really warm enough to trunk for the whole time... the real benefit being it is quick and easy to get in and out of vs long legs and thicker neoprene... heck, it's a thick suit with boots, gloves, and hood most of the year, so I try to wear the least I can whenever possible!(Posted on 1/17/2017) 2017-01-17
I'm 6-1 160lbs and the MT is perfect.
Really impressed with your customer service also. It is rare to open a shipment and find a lengthy hand-written note, candies, and other freebies tossed in there! Made my day!
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Love! Review by Lex Lex
RatingI bought this suit as a gift for my boyfriend. I used the sizechart to help me figure out his size and it fits perfectly! He's so thrilled with his new suit. The quality is great, and allows for a lot of flexibility. Two thumbs up :)(Posted on 10/5/2016) 2016-10-05
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great Suit. Great Price. Awesome Customer ServiceReview by Datradman Datradman
RatingThis was my first Dawn Patrol suit and so far I'm pleased with it. Keeps you pretty warm.(Posted on 9/5/2016) 2016-09-05
Also customer service is just awesome. I originally order a black suit but I got a personal phone call saying they were out and offered different color options (I got the blue/black and it looks great). Also appreciate the starburst and note in the package when it arrived on schedule. The family-vibe that these guys give is great.
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Great suit for a very affordable costReview by Miguel Miguel
RatingThis is the second dawn patrol that i bought, cause it last longer for a few bucks(Posted on 11/16/2015) 2015-11-16
Ps:i live in Brasil (consider the atlantic)
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy