Rip Curl's Dawn Patrol 5/3 Back Zip Wetsuit. This is the second year this wetsuit has been available in a 5mm thickness, and it's now upgraded with E4 Neoprene! For the surfer who wants a quality wetsuit from the leading brand, incorporating som ehigh end features, at an economical price, look no further. The Dawn Patrol boasts a complete redesign with additional features giving it the fit and feel of a high end suit at a great price. The suit is now 100% SuperStretch utilizing an E4 and Freeflex combination. We have also added Flash Lining to the chest and a Batwing to provide minimal water entry through the back zip.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4FM
E4 NEOPRENE - The fourth generation of Elastomax Superstretch Neoprene. Lighter, Warmer, and More Flexible.
BATWING SYSTEM - The Batwing provides a barrier from water entry and cold water flushes.
FIRESKIN LINING - (On Chest Panel)New and improved! Now thinner and lighter, but still the warmest available.
MESH SKIN - Smooth mesh panels that assort solar heat and reduce wind chill.
BLUE STEEL SEALED ZIP - Water resistant, steel head zipper with engineered overlapping teeth and a urethane coating.
STITCHLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
ULTRALITE - Exceptionally Durrable and Warm Neoprene with a Soft hand feel.
STRESS POINT TAPED - Tape is added to the key stress points and junctions to increase strength and durability.
GBS SEAMS - Glued and Blind Stitched
STASH POCKET - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 5/3 Back Zip Wetsuit good warm wettieReview by jae jae
RatingWarm wettie(Posted on 9/2/2014) 2014-09-02
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.