"Rip Curl's Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip uses top of the line E4 Neoprene which is also what you'll find in their high end suits going for $400. This makes the suit super stretchy, comfortable and warm. Add the back zip for easy of entry, smooth skin chest panels for even more warmth, reinforced knee pads for durability, and a solid glued and blind stitched seam and you have a really great package at an affordable price. This is an entry level wetsuit that really ticks all the boxes and I highly recommend it!"
Now with E4 Neorpene, The Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit is an excellent fullsuit at an even better price. This back zip wetsuit allows for ease of entry. Don’t fret over this percent of super-duper stretchy stuff or built-in reverse cycle air-cons but still enjoy a bunch of high-end features in this class-leading wetty. Frothing out in the Dawn Patrol you’ll be warm, flexible and ripping all at an economical price.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4EM
Product FeaturesE4 NEOPRENE - The third generation of Elastomax Superstretch Neoprene. Lighter, Warmer, and More Flexible.
E4 FIRESKIN LINING - New and improved! Now thinner and lighter, but still the warmest available.
BLUE STEEL SEALED ZIP - Water resistant, steel head zipper with engineered overlapping teeth and a urethane coating.
STITCHLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestriced flexibility and maximum movement.
ULTRALITE - Exceptionally Durrable and Warm Neoprene with a Soft hand feel.
GBS SEAMS - Glued and Blind Stitched
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great Suit, great priceReview by JoeB JoeB
RatingFinally decided to stop renting and buy my own wetsuit. Great decision. Warm, great fit, good price. Everything they said it was, and the suit shipped on schedule. Absolutely recommend it.(Posted on 8/15/2016) 2016-08-15
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 The BestReview by Robert Robert
RatingIt was hard deciding which suit to buy, the selection at Cleanline is huge!! I settled on the Rip Curl since I have used their suits in the past and they fit nicely and wear well. I have used the Dawn Patrol a couple of times and it is warm and really flexible, also easy on and off. The service I received from the staff at Cleanline was awesome. The suit arrived when promised and they included some cool swag and a personal note hoping I would enjoy the suit. I would not hesitate to use this shop in the future!!!(Posted on 6/27/2016) 2016-06-27
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Good suit - great serviceReview by Schultzy Schultzy
RatingVery comfy compared to my 5mm farmer john and jacket. I give the suit 5 stars for now, however I've only had it one month and 5 sessions - If the seams and material hold up for a couple seasons I'll be happy. Service is top notch. 6'2" 180 lbs.(purchased Large) 50 years old and use it at Westport, Wa. About 53-54 degree water this April and I was plenty warm.(Posted on 4/27/2016) 2016-04-27
Purchased one for 17 yr son also - same cold conditions and he loved it. 5'8 150 Medium
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Best customer serviceReview by Gearformyhubby Gearformyhubby
RatingWe absolutely love this place. They even sent us a thank you letter and candy of appreciation for our business. This is how people should run a business. We got a great deal, great service, and most of all a great product(Posted on 12/7/2015) 2015-12-07
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 excellentReview by nlasurfer nlasurfer
RatingThe wetsuit is perfect for Southern California. Excellent price and quality. Cleanline Surf is always fast with shipping and the best with prices.(Posted on 2/27/2015) 2015-02-27
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Good valueReview by Dana Dana
RatingWarm, flexible, good price. Cleanliness has the best customer service(Posted on 9/16/2014) 2014-09-16
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy