"The Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest Zip is our go to performance entry level suit for under $200. Featuring E4 Neoprene, which is also used in Rip Curl's high end suits, and a chest zip entry, this one will keep you warm, comfortable, and unrestricted. Top it off with a smooth skin back panel, durable knee pads, GBS seams, and internal critical tape and it really can't get better for the price."
Now with E4 Neoprene, the Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is an excellent fullsuit at an even better price. Don’t fret over this percent of super-duper stretchy stuff or built-in reverse cycle air-cons but still enjoy a bunch of high-end features in this class-leading wetty. Frothing out in the Dawn Patrol you’ll be warm, flexible and ripping all at an economical price.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4AM
- Flash Lining - As well as being incredibly warm, this exclusive new weave technology allows the Flash Lining to be touch dry in around 15 minutes from hanging it up. No more pulling on a wet wetsuit.
- Glued and Blind-stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter than E3, warmer and more flexible.
- Freeflex Neoprene - New superstretch Neoprene
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Was not quite there with my expectations. Review by MMKM MMKM
RatingFirst: Cleanline Surf has excellent customer service. They answered all my questions and literally had my suit to me within two days. Nothing beats that.(Posted on 2/23/2016) 2016-02-23
The Dawn Patrol 3/2 wetsuit had a killer design/color pattern and was very warm in cold water where you would usually need a 4/3. That was impressive. The stitching was satisfactory.
However, it was not very flexible and I burned more energy paddling. The suit also wore very tight on the shoulders and tended to pull my left shoulder inwards. It was also tight in the groin area. I felt uncomfortable in it.
The leg area was not very tight and water would rush up my legs when entering or exiting the water on a large swell day.
I do bet that this suit would work for other surfers but was not a fit for me.
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great online store great serviceReview by l8nitemyk l8nitemyk
RatingWas delivered exactly as advertised and at a very competitive price, thanks again!(Posted on 12/11/2015) 2015-12-11
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Amazing wetsuit!! Review by Nomi Nomi
RatingI actually had the dawn patrol wetsuit from about 4 years back and this new one is such a huge improvement! This new dawn patrol is great. Its light, its stretchy. almost fits perfectly. I couldnt be happier with it. Im looking forward to using it when it actually gets cold here in LA. Its still warm enough to just wear shorts down here. Over all get buy. And I would like to add i really appreciate the hand written letter and starburst. Puts a different kind of vibe along with the whole transaction. Thank You.(Posted on 10/29/2014) 2014-10-29
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy