Be an early bird and score epic surf well before the others have gotten out of bed in the Rip Curl Dawn Patrol Wetsuit. Utilizing Rip Curl's premium high stretch neoprene, the Dawn Patrol has a top quality hand feel that is comfortable against the skin and maximizes flexibility while maintaining durability. The Dawn Patrol Fullsuit has super strong triple glued and blind-stitched seams that are internally fortified in high stress areas with stretchy, seam sealing E4 Tape. A heat absorbing, smooth mesh chest panel is lined with warm and cozy Flash Lining which promotes core heat by shedding excess water. Designed well and priced right, the Dawn Patrol Back Zip Wetsuit provides a reliable and lightweight suit peppered with high end features that make a noticeable difference when you hit the water.
Neoprene: E4/Freeflex Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6DM
- E4 Neoprene Action Panels in the Shoulders and Arms
- Freeflex Neoprene in the Torso and Legs
- Mesh Skin Chest Panel with Internal Flash Lining
- Traditional Back Zip Entry
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Stress Points Internally Reinforced with E4 Tape
- Blue Steel Seal Zipper with Overlapping, Urethane Coated Teeth
- S-Flex Knee Pads
- Stash Pocket
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit RecommendReview by Sam Sam
RatingThe Wetsuit keeps you warm. The batwing Velcro strap at the back may cause some chaffing. Overall I would recommend the product(Posted on 1/31/2017) 2017-01-31
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit loved it!Review by jackob jackob
Ratingsuper suit very fast delivery(Posted on 12/19/2016) 2016-12-19
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy