If you are looking for a great entry level wetsuit then look no further. The Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit offers performance, durability and a great value. Now updated with E4 Neoprene in critical flex zones. This suit is 100% Superstretch, meaning it's uber flexible, allowing for unrestricted paddling and maneuverability on the wave. Get the Dawn Patrol today and you'll be stoked!
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4DM
- Flash Lining - As well as being incredibly warm, this exclusive new weave technology allows the Flash Lining to be touch dry in around 15 minutes from hanging it up. No more pulling on a wet wetsuit.
- Glued and Blind-stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
- Freeflex Neoprene - New superstretch Neoprene
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Stellar suitReview by Yoni Yoni
RatingSo much bang for your buck! Seem to say so snug and warm throughout long sessions and it's so damn flexible.. I love it!!! When I bust out this puppy I feel like my experience out in the water is being upped. If I surfed daily I'd probably invest in the flash bomb but this is the perfect suit for how often I'm able to surf these days.(Posted on 3/30/2016) 2016-03-30
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Darn good suitReview by Hunter Hunter
RatingI have used this suit. It is a darn good suit. Not too expensive. Makes you warm in cold water.(Posted on 1/25/2016) 2016-01-25
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Love this suit!Review by T T
RatingThis is my first new wetsuit in years. I've surfed for over 30 years and I make my suits last but everyone had been telling me how much wetsuits had advanced. Wow am I glad that I finally listened.(Posted on 12/18/2015) 2015-12-18
When I first put the suit on I thought it wouldn't keep me warm because it was so flexible and felt thinner than I had expected. But I've used it 3 times so far and I have been cozy and warm like I never have before, plus no restrictions in movement. Love my new suit, thanks!
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Great suit for weekend warriorReview by Hoot Hoot
RatingHaving surfed everyday for over ten years when I was younger this suit might not have been my long term everyday solution but now that I live away from the beach and only surf about 10 times a year its perfect. Comfortable, very flexy in the shoulders, easy to get on and off. No problems with warmth at all. Great choice.(Posted on 4/22/2015) 2015-04-22
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy