Rip Curl's Dawn Patrol 2mm Short Sleeve Back Zip Wetsuit is perfect for the surfer who wants a quality wetsuit without the high price tag. The Dawn Patrol offers performance, durability and a great value. Now updated with E4 Neoprene in critical flex zones, this suit is 100% Superstretch for unrestricted motion. If you're in need of a suit that incorporates some high end features at an economical price, look no further. The Dawn Patrol is just the ticket to get you in the water.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4TM
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter than E3, warmer and more flexible
- Freeflex Neoprene - Superstretch Freeflex Neoprene for performance and value
- Flash Lining - As well as being incredibly warm, this exclusive new weave technology allows the Flash Lining to be touch dry in around 15 minutes from hanging it up. No more pulling on a wet wetsuit
- Glued and Blind Stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop
- Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 2mm Short Sleeve Back Zip Wetsuit Good suit!Review by Mitch Mitch
RatingEasy to get in and out of, this suit has hyper stretch neoprene, and it's light enough to not feel bulky and warm enough for SoCal El Niño summer water temps. Fit is true to size.(Posted on 4/4/2016) 2016-04-04
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy