A suit that is priced right, the Rip Curl Aggrolite Long Sleeve Spring Suit gives you high end performance with durable modern materials. The stretchy FreeFlex neoprene and seamless underarms allow for a full range of motion while keeping your core and upper body nice and warm. With a clean design, a neat splash of color on the wrist and made to last construction, the Aggrolite Spring Wetsuit checks all the boxes for a great suit that'll keep you in the water for more epic rides!
Neoprene: FreeFlex Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSP6IM
- FreeFlex Neoprene - Durable super stretch neoprene for maximum performance.
- Chest Zip Entry System - Asymmetrical front zipper entry helps create a flush free entry.
- Stress Point Taped - High stress areas are re-enforced with seam seal taped for durability and strength while maintaining flexibility.
- Glued and Blind Stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- Lock Slide Closure - A shock cord closure system allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Rip Curl Aggrolite Long Sleeve Chest Zip Spring Suit very goodReview by Tu ming Tu ming
Ratingvery good(Posted on 11/23/2016) 2016-11-23
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy