The lightweight Rip Curl Aggrolite Short Sleeve Full Wetsuit is a durable cool water suit that allows for complete agility in the water without breaking the bank. The stretchy FreeFlex neoprene and seamless underarms allow for a full range of motion while the glued and blind-stitched seams, reinforced with tape at the stress points, remain flexible and hold strong. With a clean design, a neat splash of color on the ankle and made to last construction, the Aggrolite Short Sleeve Full Suit checks all the boxes for a great suit that'll keep you in the water for more epic rides!
Neoprene: FreeFlex Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6IM
- Freeflex Neoprene for Durable Super Stretch Performance
- Asymmetrical Fush Free Chest Zip Entry System
- Stress Point Taped - High stress areas are re-enforced with seam seal taped for durability and strength while maintaining flexibility.
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Rash Resistant Glideskin Collar
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
- Stash Pocket
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy