Whether you're rinsing off after a surf session or washing your dog before it jumps in the car, the RinseKit Portable Shower will help you fulfill those needs. Without the hassle of pumping or batteries, RinseKit delivers a pressurized spray for up to three minutes! This portable shower stores the strength of a regular household spigot or sink (with adapter), can be quickly filled with hot or cold water, and holds up to two gallons of water. Imagine all the endless uses of having a hose-to-go!
- Compact design with a two gallon pressure chamber
- Built-in ruler to measure fish
- Folding handle for one-handed carrying
- Easy-to-remove lid to stand on for changing
- Includes: hose nozzle (offers 7 different settings), 6′ hose, hose bib adapter, on/off valve, and quick connect
Write Your Own Review
RINSEKIT LIMITED WARRANTY
Subject to the below conditions and exclusions, OutSol, LLC (“OutSol”) warrants the RINSEKIT and the accessories included in the box (the “Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship under normal and personal use by the original end user/customer (“You”) for a period of 1 year (twelve months) from the date of the original retail purchase. Make sure to keep your original proof of purchase since you will not be able to receive any warranty service if such proof is not provided. This warranty is in addition to all other rights you may have under consumer protection laws and regulations in your state of purchase or residence.
What this limited warranty covers and whom it applies to:
- This warranty extends only to You, (the original end user purchaser of the Product) and it is not transferable;
- This warranty covers normal wear and tear during personal and non-commercial use of the Product;
- This warranty applies to new products that are manufactured by or for OutSol and which are purchased from OutSol or its authorized resellers or distributors;
- Warranty claims can only be made in the USA;
If you make a valid warranty claim, OutSol will, at its sole option and discretion, (i) repair the Product using new or reconditioned parts, (ii) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product; or (iii) refund the purchase price. All replaced or refunded products will be the property of OutSol.
What this warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damage to the Product due to misuse or abuse;
- Use of the Product for commercial purposes;
- Products that have been tampered with;
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, cracks or discoloration;
- Damages caused by: (i) use of the Product outside of its intended use or specification; (ii) improper storage; (iii) contact with liquids other than water; (iv) high temperature; (v) modifications to the Product without the prior written authorization from OutSol; (vi) events beyond the reasonable control of OutSol; (vii) normal wear and tear; (viii) servicing of the Product by anyone other than OutSol or authorized OutSol service centers.
OUTSOL MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUTSOL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUTSOL’S TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY MALFUNCTION OR MIS-OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT IS CAPPED AND LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, OUTSOL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE APPLY. NO AGENTS, DISTIBUTORS, RESELLERS, OR EMPLOYEES OF OUTSOL ARE AUTHORIZED TO IN ANYWAY CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON OUTSOL’S BEHALF. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES YOU WITH CERTAIN RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT TAKE ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS AWAY UNLESS THE APPLICABLE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION ALLOWS YOU TO CONTRACT OUT OF THOSE RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED ABOVE, OUTSOL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (a) THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT OR ITS USE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (b) DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
What You should do if You have a warranty claim?
If your product is defective and is within your warranty period, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1-800-613-5764 in order to receive a return authorization. Please do not return product to us without authorization.
You will be directed to put the return authorization number (RA#) (that we will provide) on the outside of the box. Please write a note with your name, address, daytime telephone number and description of the problem, and put it inside the box. Include a copy of the original sales receipt. Carefully package the product and send insured by UPS, FedEx Ground or Parcel Post with prepaid shipping to:
5900 Sea Lion Place, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy