FLY BY THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS
The Eastlake snowboard pant has a 10K waterproof rating with Aquapel™ water repelling technology, critically taped seams and ACT2™ zonal lining to help manage body heat. The mesh lined inner leg vents allow you to release extra heat while the shred-free back pant hem and articulation at the knees allow you to cruise the hill in style.
- 10K/5K Waterproof/Breathability: HIGH STYLE AND PROTECTION WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE TAG. By Incorporating various new fabrics and details throughout numerous styles, we have managed to bring you the most valuable collection around. Combining Ride’s signature Rideractive Features and Ride’s exclusive Hydrapel™ technology with a 10K/5K waterproof/breathable rating, we offer all of the functionality needed for a good day on the hill. So whether you are just starting out or have a few years under your belt, this collection will have you riding in style without breaking the bank.
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT2: Strategically placed zones of light insulation and unique lining materials to manage body heat, resulting in a perfectly balanced temperature for every day riding.
- AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX: Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Each Aquapel™ fabric has its own unique recipe, especially formulated for the construction and weave of that specific fabric. No cookie cutter approach here!
- Slim Fit: Employing a boot cut pant slimmed at the knee that still allows room for a thin under layer and features a slight flare at the hem for a good fit around your boot.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Double Snap Waist Closure
- Articulation at the Knees
- Shred-Free Back Pant Hem
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Velvety Tricot Inner Waist and Fly
- Boot Gaiters with Boot Hook
- Inner Leg Snap Pleat
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy